Monday, February 9, 2009

Slave



"Excuse me?"
"I SAID, how do I look?" Julian turned his head a bit to get a good look at Aleera. Her face really took away from whatever sense of beauty she was trying to portray, her scowl causing her painted lips to appear cracked. The heavy eyeliner also did her no favors, as her eyes narrowed in anger. It was like looking at an angry cat, really. But he just smiled.
"If I were a straight man, I daresay I'd feel some sort of attraction to you."
"Or if I had a penis attatched to the rest of me."
"That too," Julian turned back around. He was a bit uneasy about all this. It had been a few days since Aleera accepted Zackariah's proposal. Naturally, Gabriel knew nothing of it. When asked by the boy, Julian simply said she was out with Faye and Faye made sure to play along. He made sure Gabe was fast asleep when Aleera did return home and also grilled her for details. Surprisingly, she enjoyed herself and also had not drank a single spiked drink. This would be their third date, wouldn't it? "Don't tell me this is the date where you let him go all the way..."
"Nonsense!" Aleera spatted, as if heavily insulted. "...That's the fifth date, and only if he buys the top shelf stuff."



"Alright, I better get going," Aleera said bluntly as she walked over to the desk along the wall, her keys jingling as she lifted them up into her hands.
"Which excuse shall I use this time? The one where you're lingerie shopping with Faye or the one where you're attempting to get all the local homeless folk drunk?" Julian asked, amused, as he lowered the television volume. Aleera thought for a moment.
"Hm...the former sounds about right. Your sister really does need a new bra."



"Gabe should be back soon. He is usually only at the salon for an hour."
"Alright."
"Emergancy numbers are under the clutter in the kitchen. Don't open the door if it's any one I'm related to, Gabe aside. If the water heater breaks, there's a gay plummer downstairs. Just offer him somethin' somethin' and he'll fix it for you."
"You act as if I'm a child."
"Only looking out for your safety, skippy...see you later." With a pat of his head, Aleera slipped out the door. Julian rolled his eyes, turning his attention back to his program.



It must've been about an hour later that Julian heard the phone. He had dozed off, watching some talk show when the shrill cry of the ringer woke him. He groggily got up and straightened himself out before answering. "Akamatseru Residence. Julian speaking. May I ask who's calling?"
"Akamatseru? Julian, est que tu?"
"...Mama?"
"Ah! For a moment, I thought I had the wrong number."



"Mama..." Julian said loudly, before lowering his voice despite being the only one in the residence. "How did you get this number?"
"Ah...Fayette." Of course. Faye couldn't ever keep her mouth shut for long. "Julian Leon, why didn't you tell me you are homeless?! I've been worried sick! Are you getting enough to eat?"
"Shh...shh...Mama, I am fine. I'm not homeless. I am staying with friends. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I didn't want you to worry."
"I'm your mother! It's my job to worry. Mon chou..."



"Why do you never visit?"
"Mama, you already know the reason."
"Is it your father, mon chou? Because he is gone for the week, to a business meeting."
"Mama..."
"Why don't you come? You, Fayette and Antoine. OH! Antoine simply must come with Dafne. I have the prettiest dress for her."
"Mama, I can tell Faye and Antoine that you wish to see them but I-"
"Ah, Fayette tells me you have a male companion. You must bring him too."
"Mama, it's not like that."
"Julian, you simply must. The house is so lonely now that all mon chou are gone. Please?"



Julian hesitated, hearing his mother's whimpers on the end of the line. Finally, he gave in. He loved his mother too much to deny her a simple request. "I will see what I can do, Mama." He held the phone away from his ear as she let out a joyous cry. After it died down, he pulled it back.
"Oh! Merci, mon chou! Let's make a tea time for this Sunday. I can't wait to meet my son-in-law."
"Mama, we're no-"
"Do wear something nice!" And with that, she was gone.



Julian shook his head, putting the handset back on the reciever. He leaned against the wall. A tea time with his mother was usually a peaceful, happy time. But Gabe wasn't the tea time sort of guy. "But I bet he owns something that would do well with sitting down for tea..."
"Talking about me?" Julian looked up to see Gabe, his face beaming.
"Ah, you're back."



"Did you mention tea? OH! Are we having a tea party!?" Then again...

1 comment:

Phoenix said...

Okay, I caught up on this! LOL! I love, LOVE the premise for this story! Gabe is something else! I think this is the first Sims story that I read that had a transgender character! Fabulous!

I feel bad for Julian! That Gabe is so flip about the fact that he loves him! I don't know how Julian does it!

And what's up with Aleera? Is she actually FALLING for her stalker?! Ohh...I can't wait for the next chapter!